Apparently, to Mom and Dad, it seems like just yesterday they dropped me off for my first day of preschool. To me it feels more like I have been going to the Gan my whole life! One of my first big accomplishments was reaching the monkey bars all by myself. Now my friends and I can cruise on, around and over them
which means it is time to break out of this joint!
I explained to my mom the deal about graduation: the teachers are sad and the kids are excited. The teachers gave us blessings
and we were very proud to receive our certificates
from Wendy, who is retiring after 23 years.
I'll miss all my Gan buddies,
but am happy knowing I pass the torch to Polly, who will start in Kitah Alef in the fall!
which means it is time to break out of this joint!
No comments:
Post a Comment