Thursday, June 30, 2011

Abby and David's Wedding!

Mom and I had a blast on a very quick trip to Jacksonville for mom's cousin Abby's wedding. We had a great time at the pool and the beach with lots of family including swim lessons from Great Aunt Freddi,meeting cousin Tarin for the first time,hanging out with Grandma Sue and our California cousin crew - Joanna and Rosemary, and of course posing with the proud parents, Uncle Jim and Aunt Tina.I took my job very seriously (including going back to the aisle to finish spreading my rose petals after the ceremony ended)
and before we knew it, Abby and David were a married couple!
Hooray!
At the reception, I wore out everyone on the dance floor one by one
through the chicken dance, the electric slide, and beyond.It was great to get the chance to continue to welcome Aunt Laurel into the family as well!
I always try to keep it real...

No comments: