Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Whew - busy month

Our adoring public may have noticed a drop off in posting lately, we have had quite a busy month around here. In summary, we thought we'd add a few highlights of what we have been up to. I learned how to ice skate. Then I learned how to rock climb. Then I learned how to ride a dragon.
We even snuck in a visit to Snow White.
Daddy then won an award for his great work on San Francisco's Long Term Capital Planning Program which meant he had to go around being wined and dined by the City's elite who were mesmerized by this great video of him. And then, can you believe this, my parents thought we were too young to go see my favorite singer, Lady Gaga, in person so they left us at home and went to see her themselves. As Polly would say "no fair!"

No comments: