Monday, July 11, 2011

Vanessa and Duncan at the County Fair!

We enjoyed a visit this week from Uncle Duncan and Aunt Vanessa, who used the time to polish their parenting skills for the new baby they have on the way!
But the real excitement of their visit was when we went to the Alameda County fair. I bounced up so high I touched the sky (just like the elephant), while Polly rode on a horse. Then I chowed down on a corn dog while Polly rode on another horse.For the highlight of the afternoon, Duncan got propositioned by a giant sheep shaking its booty, almost distracting us from the real show of the mutton bustin'. Yep, that is a kid my age, trying to see how long he can ride on a sheep. Yep, I declined to participate. I did enjoy the view from the ferris wheel though!Polly missed that part because, you guessed it, she was riding on a horse.

No comments: