Five years ago, mommy and daddy got married. When I see the pictures, of course my first question is - where was I? Apparently I was just a seed in mommy's tummy, so you can't see me yet. Anyway, we always like to go up to the mountains to celebrate, and the Lahey-Teares let us use their fantastic mountain house for a relaxing weekend near Pinecrest Lake. So the weekend wasn't exactly the late spring getaway that anniversary trips in the past have been. It was a bit cold.
Okay, really cold. Yes, that is snow.
Fortunately, there were some breaks in the weather where Polly could show off her emerging fashion sense
and we brought a lot of indoor activities, like play dough,
making fabulous crowns and,
what could be better, bacon.
Happy Anniversary Mommy and Daddy! And thanks to Josie for watching us while they got to slip away for a romantic meal at Diamond Jim's Restaurant - the best prime rib in Tuolomne County!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment