Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Polly's First Hundred Days

I have been fielding a lot of calls from reporters today about my first 100 days, and many accomplishments. Luckily, I went to the doctor this morning so I can report my latest stats - I am 23 1/2 inches tall (44%) and weigh in at 11 lbs, 11 oz(26%). The doctor noted my desire to get up and walk, but that the earliest she has seen anyone walk is seven months, so I still have a while to wait. As you can see here, I would like to get up and go. I came home and gave an exclusive interview about my first 100 days to my bunny. You will be able to see highlights on all the major news outlets tonight. They may seem to be a little bit more focused on that Obama guy, but I know I am the real story.

No comments: