Polly & I saw a BUNCH of family members this weekend at a brunch at "the bamboo house" (G'ma Debbie and Michael's house). I'd met most of them before but it was the first time I met Peggy and Howard and the first time Polly met everyone, including: Gwyn and Jeff; Rachel, Ethan, and Joanna; Todd and Alana; Christopher Swan; Corey's new girlfriend Laurel,
and of course, Uncle Corey
and Rosemary.
With all this change in OUR house right now, I was a little overwhelmed and uncharacteristically shy. So I stuck close to Mommy and spent some time with my new baseball glove.
(Let's just say, I love my baby sister, but suddenly I'm having to compete for everyone's attention and that fact caught up to me this weekend). Not that we haven't had our share of fun.
Thanks for coming out to visit Pop! We'll miss you!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment